UPSC has announced CDS Exam Date-2018
- By upsc2017onwards
- On 09/08/2017
The Union Public Service Commission has issued notification for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination II, 2017. Eligible candidates can submit an online application by September 8 (till 6 pm) on UPSC website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. UPSC will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination on November 19, 2017.
Vacancy details for UPSC Exam and CDS II
- Indian Army, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun — 100
- Indian Navy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad — 32 (Pre-Flying)
- SSC Course (NT) (For Men), Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai— 225
- SSC Women (Non-Technical), Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 12
The aspirants who wish to join Air Force Academy should indicate AFA as the first choice, as they have to be go through Computer Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and/or PAB-pilot aptitude battery test at one of the AFSBs and AF Medicals at CentralEstablishment/Institute of Aviation Medicines.
Age: Only male candidate please. They must be not less than July 2, 1994 born and not later than July 1, 1999. For the Indian Air Force, age should be 20 to 24 years.
While the unmarried male candidates are only eligible to apply in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
If you are married then it is necessary that you need to be above 25 years of age.
The candidate has to be either
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Recognised Graduation Degree.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Recognised Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy —Graduation from a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
The applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 200. Reserved category candidates are exempted from fee liability.
How to apply for UPSC CDS II 2017
Step 1: Check the official website — upsconline.gov.in
Step 2: Click the link of UPSC CDS 2017
Step 3: In part I of registration, submit basic information.
Step 4: In part II of registration, fill the payment details and choice of exam centre and upload your photo and sign
Step 5: Save it and take a print out for further reference
For Preparation one thing is common in all exam i.e. Time Management.